Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

16th

Yesterday was my birthday! I was skeptical as to how it would go as the previous year hadn't been very enjoyable ;) However I was determined to have a good day, despite 70% of my friends being away on holiday (the disadvantage of an August birthday). I decided to go out for the day with my family and then out for a meal in the evening with three of my friends and I had a lovely day! I'm planning more of a celebration when my friends are back in a week or so, we will have our GCSE results by then as well and I'm hoping we will all have something to celebrate. (fingers crossed)

I mainly asked for clothes and bits and bobs and was very pleased with what I got :) Also, my dad got me a new laptop as he promised he would before I start college, which was a nice surprise! It's such an improvement on my last one as well. I might upload some photos of some cute clothes and jewelry I got later this week.

:)x

No comments:

Post a Comment