Followers

Sunday 21 August 2011

I saw this on a blog I follow and I thought it was a nice idea :)
http://pocketfulof-beauty.blogspot.com/


A – Age : Newly 16


B- Bed size: Single


C – Chore You Hate: Washing dishes 


D – Day: Saturday
F – Favorite Color: Green's 
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5’8ish
I – Instrument: Don't play any
J – Job Title: Student and Waitress
K – Kids: None. Only 18
L – Live: Cumbria
M – Mum’s Name: Lesley
N – Nicknames: Lee, short for Leah, and my family call me Bomb...there is a personal story behind it guys!
O – Overnight stay at hospital: Recently had my tonsils removed, bad experience. 
P – Pet Peeve: People eating with their mouth open and when people bite their fork while they are taking food off it. Grrr
Q – Quote from a Movie/TV show: I love The Notebook quotes
R – Right or left-handed: Righty


S – Siblings: A sister, 2 Step Brother and a Step Sister

T – Time you wake up: Early...use to be 7 for school and then on weekend around 8 or 9...I just can't lie in!

U – Unique about you: I'm just normal, nothing unique!

V – Vegetable you hate: Hmmm, this is a hard one. Being a vegetarian, I love almost every vegetable! I don't like celery though. Yak.

W – What makes you run late: Doing my hair and make-up. I'm such a perfectionist.

X – X-rays you’ve had: Zero....touch wood.

Y – Yummy food you make: Scrabbled eggs on toast...I'm a pro.

Z – Zodiak sign: Aries

No comments:

Post a Comment