Followers

Friday 19 August 2011

Pictures

Today I had a bit of a sort out in my room and thought I'd show you some photos I'd taken. My camera is nothing special, just an alba(12mp) but I like it :)

 Some photos I stuck to one of my wardrobe doors I keep open.
My little draws I keep under my dressing table with my makeup and bit and bobs in :)
















I love this green jumper but I've not worn it yet.
















Just simple nude shoes but I like the thick heel and because we got them reduced to £10 because they had a scuff on the front.







Love the color of this dress and thought it would be nice to wear in the summer and winter. Wore this for a meal on my birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Wow the jumper and dress are lovely!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red dress! (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the dress it is gorgeous :) such a lovely colour xxx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete