Followers

Sunday 21 August 2011

I saw this on a blog I follow and I thought it was a nice idea :)
http://pocketfulof-beauty.blogspot.com/


A – Age : Newly 16

B- Bed size: Single

C – Chore You Hate: Washing dishes 



D – Day: Saturday
F – Favorite Color: Green's 
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5’8ish
I – Instrument: Don't play any
J – Job Title: Student- Will be trying for a job now I'm 16
K – Kids: None
L – Live: England
M – Mum’s Name: Janette
N – Nicknames Nic
O – Overnight stay at hospital: Never and hope I never have too 
P – Pet Peeve: I couldn't think of any so I asked my friend, she couldn't either haha. I suppose when people have hair balls lying around in there room, or when people speak on a social network but not in person.
Q – Quote from a Movie/TV show: 'we are siamese if you please' - Lady and the Tramp. 'Fish are friends not food' - Finding Nemo :)


R – Right or left-handed: Right
 
S – Siblings: A sister 

T – Time you wake up: Well in these holidays, it's been about 11ish 



U – Unique about you: My sense of humor or my appearance is quite unique I suppose

V – Vegetable you hate: I don't like many fruit or vegetables' unfortunately... 

W – What makes you run late: Choosing what to wear

X – X-rays you’ve had: None, again, I hope it stays that way :)

Y – Yummy food you make: Haven't made much... I made a nice pasta bake a few weeks back though


Z – Zodiak sign: Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment