Followers

Sunday 10 April 2011

Summer

We've had some beautiful weather here in England and I've been on the beach. The beach was gorgeous because there was only a few other families on it, nice and peaceful. I get bored of it after a while though becuase the heat gets tedious and I fear of burning as my skin is pastey unfortunately.
I would much rather relax around the pool so that there is less of a breeze and sand doesnt stick to my sun cream and in between my toes :)
My favourite thing to do on the beach is play volleyball or walk along by the sea in the evening. The sun must realease all those feel good endorphines because everything and everyone seams brighter on a sunny day. Even exercise seams more appealing on a summers day, I often see people jogging along the beach and wish I could do the same.
I like doing exercise don't get me wrong but I think that I look silly going out for a job being so young.
Summer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment