Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

My revision

I'm going to begin to write this post for the second time now after deleting my first attempt accidentally :(

I did manage to get some revision in that night which I suppose is something but I lack all means of motivation to revise at the best of times and it's going to become extremely tedious if I don't discover another way to do it. After all, I do have another two years worth of revision at least as I start college in September. (Panic)
I mainly panic because I still don't know what A Levels to take. The ones that interest me the most? Or the ones that I'm best at? Or the ones that will be the most beneficial to me regardless of if I like them or not?
You see I really don't know, I haven't known for a while and I  don't have much time left to decide. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment