Followers

Monday 25 April 2011

Easter weeked

Easter

I hope everyone has had a beautiful Easter weekend, whatever you've been doing. I didn't end up doing much. I regret not going shopping like i planned I might, instead I spent me weekend at home in the sunshine with my family and I slotted in the odd bit of revision every now and then. I should be doing some now but it getting extremley tedious and fast becoming the bain of my life.

Anyway, I've just started 'Mercy' byJodi Picoult as part of my english revision today. I'm not studying it or anything but it might help with my reading. I'm enjoying it so far.
From what i've read I'm assuming that it follows the theme of assisted suicide but I've not really got into the plot yet so i'll blog more about it when I've read more.

I've been browsing through other peoples blog recentley and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how I can find other blogs similar to mineeee?
thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment