Followers

Monday 27 June 2011

Before I hit the sack!

Just before I'm about to lay my head to my pillow and drift into a much desired sleep, I just thought I'd to a quick blog on my love for Miley Cyrus.

Me and three other friends had a strong love for Miley, despite everyone else I knew strongly putting forward their hatred. We weren't surprised when people made comments about her but we didn't care. When she did things that caused controversy however, we were amazed not at how she was behaving, but at home judgemental and hurtful people could be.
It became clear that people thought that they were allowed to be abusive because she was so used to it, as she is famous. Completely horrible to judge and be so hurtful to anyone, no matter who they are...

Anyway... I could go in to a million and one reasons why I was angry with the people who were rude to her but I'm not going to now. People often told me that when i grew older than 14, I'd realise I was wrong to adore her. As i grew my obsession did fade but that was simply due the fact that, despite our desperate attempts to meet her, we were loosing hope.
Watching videos of her now sparks my obsession for her all over again, she is now much more responsible, loving and mature women. Aside with being stunningly beautiful inside and out! Her music has recently become more about the lyrics and is filled with so much more passion.

I love her dearly

No comments:

Post a Comment