Followers

Monday 12 April 2010

Inspired

I just love it when your reading a book and you are truly inspired by the characters journeys, ambitions and what they get out of there lives. I was reading 'I heart NY' when i was on holiday in Wales with my family, and i have had the book for a while but i picked it up and couldn't read anymore of it. However when im in wales i just love sitting in the caravan reading my book, or on the journeys. And of course as soon as i picked it up, i couldn't put it down again. This might sound stupid if you have never read it.... but its about a women who completley picked her life up after going through a terrible break-up, it goes through her life in New York as she discovers new things about her self. Shes a writer and ends up blogging for a magazing 'The Look'. Typically say in starbucks it New York City typing on her blog :). If this sounds sad then I'm sorry, but i liked it. Its not the kind of book i usually read, usually something like 'Noughts and Crosses', something that draws you in straight away, not like 'I heart NY' i must say. Of course its not only about her work, there a bit of a love story... Having been to New York its a typical first impression on New York from the opinion of a Londoner. I'm not from London.

No comments:

Post a Comment